Fascinating Contact from The Todd Blog

Wow. This is the most fascinating contact I’ve ever received from The Todd Blog. I don’t even know what it means!

One o’ my inner gerania alleged to be living inside my wee little crania saw something shiny in her kpasta 16 Yahoo! inbox.

You are not familiar with me … yet, therefore I will politely introduce myself.

I am Janet Barnes who resides by the Sea @ Cape Henry in Furginny Beach, VA.

I am alleged to have multiple said gerania lurking in my crania. My alpha girl is Daniela and she can slay the English language in 4 or maybe more languages including her own, Espanglais and of course Pig Latin AND 2.5 species.

This little nibbler is courtesy of a nudder o’ my speshull inners, Beatrixx Fodder:

Back to that shiny in Kay Pasta’s Yahoo Inbox this morning….Subject Line reads… This may be your last notice of application

MyCashUpFront
MyCashUpFront

On Friday, she received a different e-mail from them, which she Spam-R-Rated and cast o’er the stern to Yahoo!. That Subject Line Read:

Loan Notification Center

Approval Notice From PrimeCashAdvance
Approval Notice From PrimeCashAdvance

In addition to reporting the communication to Yahoo! as offensive to her girlie-dawg sensibilities, Daniela replied directly to the first unsolicited whiff the following:

Keep your grubby interest mongering emails to yourself. I am offended by your continued time sensitive follow up spam.

get lost and stay lost.

DS Wright

Anybody got any clues to what/who this is?

1. September 8, 2008 at 12:16 pm — Reply

My decoder ring translates this to read “Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.”

2. Bobby Rozzell
    September 8, 2008 at 12:42 pm — Reply

I think it’s a producer from Larry King testing your ability to respond to the nonsensical. Larry knows what he meant, why don’t you?

3. September 8, 2008 at 12:46 pm — Reply

That’s freaky.

4. September 8, 2008 at 1:15 pm — Reply

the hell?

5. Grant
    September 8, 2008 at 2:14 pm — Reply

awesome.

6. JD Blaine
    September 8, 2008 at 2:40 pm — Reply

i think i get it. have you seen the documentary which aired on showtime titled “Maxed Out Our Credit”?

if i am not mistaken this person has been targeted by one of the hi interest credit scavengers exposed for the practices of non stop solicitation of people to rollover their debts into hi interest loans and other credit cards owned by the parent financial corporations and holding companies.

the bottom line is that their greatest profits are derived from those who can least afford it and they often begin by targeting incoming freshmen at larger colleges and universities by giving away school tee shirts, and hats and other logo memorabilia which also bears their logo of MBNA or whichever. all the student needs to do is fill out a brief application and most likely will receive a minimal credit line VISA or Mastercard regardless of whether they are employed or have assets.

this begins the vicious circle of plate spinning and rolling over which often ends up in bankruptcies or worse. it is not age contingent. it is low income and risky credit hi interest earning direct marketing. the documentary discusses 2 student suicides in the midwest over < $2,500 and an older woman who committed suicide by driving her car into a river after purchasing just enough gas to get her there. she was missing for a long time.

i believe the geranium gardener may have given them a fly by taunting.

i also use yahoo and resent the persistent spammers who are apparently not discouraged by filtering and reporting them as spam. it is an annoying fact of life when you use yahoo or gmail or aol.

imdb dot com has information about the documentary and i highly recommend it to anyone who has upcoming young adults in their homes who have recently left the nest for college or will be next year.

maybe the submitter is a female labrador retriever hybrid. she certainly tends her garden by the ocean with salty humor and fish guts.

jd

7. Kay Pasta
    September 8, 2008 at 2:53 pm — Reply

Dear John,

I sure do land lubbs my Ovaltine and drink it whenever i runs out a spinach. All I really ever wanted furr Christmas besides a Chincoteague Pony of my own, was a Red Rider BB Gun and all I got was a stoopid old wooden cabin cruiser and a kayak.

Dear Bobby,

Me and the inner gerania will be sure to pass your warm regards on to Larry next time we seize him.

All o’ yours truly,
    JpBarnes, cast and crew here
    @ Cape “Hank”

8. Kay Pasta
    September 8, 2008 at 3:20 pm — Reply

Paww, c’mon Todd,

Ya nose ya edited what sensibility there was ta be gleaned from my original pee-mail about those stanking bottom feeders we all have circling our inboxes.

Sends them all down the blimy plank straightway ta Davy Jones’ locker.

Your new blog -a-buddy,
    Kay Pasta

9. September 8, 2008 at 4:31 pm — Reply

Kay, I straight up copied and pasted. There was no editing any sensibility.

May I ask why it twas sent to me?

May I also ask why you and JD share an IP address, or would that be unnecessary?

10. Kay Pasta
    September 8, 2008 at 7:01 pm — Reply

My bad I’m sure on the copy/paste as your very narrow box is difficult to proof read and there were chunks-a-chunks a’ bits and pieces of the collective horri-spondence betwixt my inbox and Digg and lukky-lukky-lukky you guyz whiff ya great senses of the humor.

When I was Digg-ing my bone ta pick whiff da’ twice offensive Bottom Feeder in my sites, Digg asked for clarification of original fodder and there ya was! Might of been some similar content? Ida Knowe…..

Third (?)…. Dohh !!!

We might half ta consults whiff Dear John’s decoder ring cause we here @ Cape “Hank” can only affords jest so many wagtop pooters! Sumtimes we share….

?Que Pasa con este?

Ya fasten ate ’em contributor,
    Kay Pasta

11. Kay Pasta
    September 8, 2008 at 7:11 pm — Reply

Dear Todd,

Me and da crew is feeling stoopid-stoopid-stoopid and eben mo’ nekkie whiff our IPAddy and not so subtle self professed Multiple Personalities Disorders amongst us.

Are ya gonna makes us have ta go ta an adjoining cabin to cleverly disguise our stoopid seffs?

Kay, JD, Jp and……?

We’ll nebber tells ya how many o’ us there really is cause we’re gonna haffa hunker down in our foxholes furr a bit till this blows ober likes TS Hannah did Saturday….

Gotta go batten down da’ hatches again cuz we broughts this storm on our seffs!!!

12. September 8, 2008 at 10:08 pm — Reply