The preference post

In an effort to get to you know you, my readers, and get a blog post up, I would like to know your preferences for the items below.

Do you prefer…

1. Cell phones on vibrate that are sitting on a colleague’s desk OR annoying, personalized ringtones?
  2. Chipotle‘s chicken OR beef OR pork OR steak?
  3. Water with ice OR water without ice?
  4. Reading blogs via RSS feeds OR on the actual blog page?
  5. Mac OR PC?
  6. Facebook OR MySpace
  7. Old Testament OR New Testament
  8. WordPress OR Blogger?
  9. Twitter OR Plurk?
  10. Memorial Day OR Labor Day

Any items you need personal opinons on? Leave ’em in the comments!

Let’s see what you like!

1. July 1, 2008 at 3:08 pm — Reply

1. Cell phones on vibrate are preferable. There’s even a great song about that by Rufus Wainwright.

2. You carnivore. What about the vegetarian?

3. Ice. Definitely.

4. RSS Feeds. Google Reader is my fave.

5. Mac, but too poor to own one.

6. Facebook. I’m neither 13, nor a pedophile.

7. Old Testament. I’m considering converting to Judaism. We call it the Torah.

8. WordPress

9. Twitter

10. Push. As rule I’m for any day which involves being outside, drinking beer, and getting together with family and friends. Thus, I’ll be celebrating Civic Holiday this August. Who’s in?

Thanks for the post, Todd. It only vaguely reminded me of those annoying email forwards.

2. July 1, 2008 at 3:24 pm — Reply

Ooooh this is fun! I want to play.

1. vibrate. no question.
    2. steak fajita burrito, please. medium salsa and extra cheese.
    3. without ice
    4. actual blog. i like to comment.
    5. mac (i’ve converted … my brother would be so proud)
    6. facebook. why, you ask? it has scrabulous.
    7. not to get all holy on you, but … both. thanks.
    8. blogger
    9. ummm … neither
    10. labor day. they have a sweet hot air balloon festival here.

3. July 1, 2008 at 3:26 pm — Reply

1. Annoying personalized ringtones (When my wife calls my phone it plays Bon Jovi. Livin’ On A Prayer. SHE did that to me. The woman who says she loves me.)
    2. Grilled veggies
    3. Sans ice
    4. Actual blog page
    5. Mac
    6. Facebook
    7. Huh?
    8. Expression Engine
    9. I’m not quite that narcissistic yet…but close
    10. Labor

4. Bobby
    July 1, 2008 at 4:46 pm — Reply

1. vibrate! We all win that way.
    2. Steak (while listening to Sir Paul Mcartney for extra creamy irony)
    3. Ice
    4. RSS… like eating ice cream out of the carton
    5. PC
    6. Facebook… the restraining order says I have to
    7. When I am right, Old Testament; when I am wrong New Testament (so mostly New Testament)
    8. WordPress looks much more impressive on the resume
    9. Twitter (Plurk is the sound of cold bacon grease being scooped out of a skillet after sitting for a month)
    10. Labor Day (Cool weather, football and baseball playoffs!)

5. July 1, 2008 at 6:37 pm — Reply

Vibrate. Don’t make me listen to your song…
    Chipotle’s veggie bowl
    No ice. I don’t like to freeze.
    RSS on Google Reader. I can read it anywhere. But I’ll go to the blog to comment.
    PC if I have to choose, but I’d prefer both, plus a Linux system.
    Facebook because my generation is more likely to be there. But I’m a bad friend on both. Don’t send me another game invite.
    New Testament. I have a harder time understanding God in the Old Testament.
    Wordpress
    Twitter and FriendFeed to continue the conversation
    Memorial Day because it’s the start of summer

6. July 2, 2008 at 7:58 am — Reply

1. Annoying ringtones. I currently use the Killers except for a fellow 80’s friend…he gets his own ringtone from Journey.
    2.We don’t have a Chipolte in my country or my continent.
    3.Heavy on ice.
    4.The real blog.
    5.Mac if I had the money.
    6. Facebook
    7. NT
    8. WordPress
    9. Twitter…but it’s expensive from here.
    10. Labor day…because it means cooler weather is on the way.

7. July 2, 2008 at 12:33 pm — Reply

1. vibrate. ringtones may tell me tooo much about you.
    2. pork
    3. no ice, unless the water tastes bad.
    4. RSS reader. it’s really just a time/efficiency thing
    5. Mac
    6. Facebook
    7. can’t imagine one without the other
    8. WordPress
    9. Twitter
    10. Labor Day, because fall is a-comin’

8. clk
    July 9, 2008 at 10:41 pm — Reply

7. no testament?

9. July 11, 2008 at 6:39 pm — Reply

1. Phones – Having worked my fair share of disasters, I have to say the vibrate option. There is nothing like 75 phones ringing at full volume constantly to make you appreciate the manner mode.
    2. Chipotle’s – definitely chicken! Ummm…fajita burrito mucho bueno
    3. Eww. With ice for sure! Nothing like warm Wichita water to make you puke on a hot day.
    4. The actual blog page. RSS feeds piss me off.
    5. Mac OR PC – PC only because resistance is futile.
    6. Facebook OR MySpace – Myspace because there are WAY less annoying applications for people to bombard me with. Who cares what kind of Starbucks drink I am? I don’t!
    7. Old Testament OR New Testament – Is this a trick question? NT for sure. Jesus rocks.
    8. WordPress OR Blogger? – WordPress. Blogger isn’t as user friendly.
    9. Twitter OR Plurk? – I’ve never heard of Plurk so I’d say Twitter. Plurk sounds like a noise you’d make after drinking warm Wichita water.
    10. Memorial Day OR Labor Day – Memorial Day because my hubby and my daughter’s birthdays are then!