Well my friend Kim Bontrager has tagged me. It’s been a while since I’ve been tagged for a meme and I’m always up for some self-disclosure (and an easy blog post), so here goes…
What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a sophomore in high school, counting down the days until I got my driver’s license. I was on the tennis team and I struck up a friendship with the Kelly and Mandy Potter. They were older and far cooler than I was, so this really helped my social standing at school. My arrogance meter stepped up a few notches around this time.
Five things on my to-do list today (Friday)?
– Finish a website project
– Get some feedback on some content for our personal website
– Prepare for another social media presentation in a couple of weeks
– Go to lunch with my good and neglected-by-me buddy Johnny B.
– Explore some SEO software packages
5 (or so) places I have traveled?
– Portland, Oregon
– Tijuana, Mexico
– Rolla, Missouri
– Stillwater, Oklahoma
– The Warren Theatre
5 snacks or treats I enjoy?
– Chex Mix
– Old San Francisco Coffee Blend
– Caribou Coffee Granola Bars
What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Pay off my debt.
Give my parents and in-laws $100 million.
Go on a small vacation.
Begin the adoption process.
Set up a foundation. (Hayley would run it.)
Invest in Breathe.
Five of my bad habits?
– Watching stupid TV shows (getting better)
– Not exercising
– Obsessive email checking
– Not blogging
– Being “funny” at someone else’s expense far too often
Places I have lived?
– Littleton, Colorado
– Albuquerque, New Mexico
– Madisonville, Kentucky
– Searcy, Arkansas (college counts, right?)
– Wichita, Kansas
Jobs I’ve had?
– Applebee’s host
– Student admissions worker
– Student PR worker
– Grant writer/Development Coordinator
– Account Executive
– Digital Brand Strategist/Manager/Advocate (I change up my title frequently)
Anyone else want to play? Just put your link in the comments!
Have a great weekend everyone.